Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Joke Of The Day !

A blond cuts and dyes her hair and, feeling much smarter, goes for a drive in the country. She comes across a flock of sheep crossing the road and stops the car. Feeling intelligent, she steps out of her vehicle and says to the sheppard:

"If I can guess the number of sheep in your flock, will you give me one?"

The sheppard agrees.

The blond stands there and after trying to count the sheep as they move across the road, decides that there are exactly 45 sheep in the flock and tells the sheppard so.

"You're right. Go ahead and pick out any sheep you want" he says.

She decides on one that is smaller than the rest, black, and seems to listen really well.

"This is the one I want" she says.

The Sheppard says:

“Let me make you a deal. If I can guess your original hair color, you give me back my dog."